Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Friday, November 04, 2011

I Did a Video Analysis of My Own Swing This Time...Now You Can Laugh at Me!

As I said in the offer for joining the new lesson membership, I too will be working on my golf game right along with you.  I started officially yesterday.  Like I mentioned, I do NOT have the kind of time to practice now like I did in my early years when I played for a living.  Now I'm in the same boat you're in.

I did get a good hour in though and took some video of it and did an analysis.  You will be able to see the difference in the videos of my swing as well as your own during this process.

Tomorrow we start a blitz of workshop lessons at Patterson Golf Park.  Bunkers, putting and 80 yard shots.  I'll post some commentary on that tomorrow.

To get to the video analysis of my swing just go here.  Once you get on the page, look at the list of swing analysis of PGA pros.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home