Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

You CAN Practice Your Putting While It's Cold Outside.

I've put together a Special Report on practicing your putter club face control and aim at home with nothing but parts I found at Home Depot. 

You can get the report by clicking on this link.

Let me know if it helps you.
bobbylopez@quickfixgolf.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home