Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

2011 U. S. Open Interview with Jimmy Barrett.

Here's the interview we did live.  Remember this stuff is live!  I'm honored that Jimmy trusts me enough to behave myself on the air.  I tired to do my home work and still on Sunday morning, stand behind my statements.  The rough is way to short out there!  Too many greens hit in regulation from out of the rough.  What's the positive for golf?  Well maybe having the younger long hitting field improves television ratings?  Maybe it attracts younger folks to the game of golf?

I can't disagree with any of that....except.  Do it in the Doral Open!  The U.S. Open was always featured as the most difficult field with the most difficult conditions.  Bring out the best of the best in accuracy and nerve for the best golf.  It's only once a year!

The hear the interview click on this link.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home