Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Saturday, April 09, 2011

The "Grinding" Caught Up With Tiger.

Hey Lopez....Why are you picking on Tiger?  I'm NOT picking on Tiger.  I wanted to pick on something that might help your golf game.  I think Tiger has lost some of his mental capacity but he also over cooked flattening out his back swing with Haney.

You can see a video about how Tiger changed his swing from his early years to Butch Harmon.  Figure the golf club moving even flatter with Haney.  Much flatter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home