Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sumter School A BIG Hit!

The atmosphere at the end of the school was very rewarding for me. Like that guy in the television commercial, "Revaarding, Very Very Revaarding!!!" You could tell that everyone had a great time! Everyone not only improved their golf game but they better understood what they needed to do in the future to continue their improvement.

The enthusiasm level was so high that I took some videos of the guys after the school you'll enjoy. Great bunch of guys! I enjoyed all of them and hope to see them again at Pendleton Golf Club real soon! To see all the videos just go to my Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/BobbyLopezGolf

I also learned something that's going to help me improve my game. I'm goint to incorporate some of the things we did at the Sumter school into the one day school at Pendleton. If you're interested in the One Day School just send me an email and I'll send you a $40 off coupon.

bobbylopez@quickfixgolf.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home