Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The National PGA Show in Orlando Starts Today!

I'm heading for Orlando today for the PGA show. Stay in touch with my Blog. I will keep you informed on what I see that just might help you lower your score for 2011. If there is anything you have interest in please email me at bobbylopez@quickfixgolf.com

Visit this Blog Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning for the latest and the greatest from the PGA show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home