Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Every Golfer's Dream...Shoot Your Age!

Well, Bill Wagner, (student/member of Quick Fix Golf) shot better than his age!  Bill is a very youthful 74 years young and shot a 71 at Providence golf course this past week.  Yes a 71!  Worse, yet he is going to improve even more!  After taking a lesson this week, (he was smart to come in after shooting the 71 to see what he was doing well) we found more room for improvement.

Bill is a pastor of a Baptist Church in Richmond and quite a Gent.  A student of the game and always asking questions, which I like.  When students ask questions it toggles my feeble brain, which makes sure I cover all the information you need and deserve.

All the best Pastor and maybe before the year is out we can boast of a 69 or better. (Oh yea, that no man should boast, sorry)

Hey, Bobby:

I want to give credit where credit is due.  Last night at Patterson you gave me pointers on my grip, backswing, and hip turn.  I tried to put them into practice today at Providence Golf Club and guess what--I shot a 71.  This included one eagle and three birds!  Three shots under my age!  Thanks for your patience with an old cogger. 

Hoorah!  (A little Marine Corps lingo there.)

Bill Wagner






1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great round Bill

Bryan Clark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home