Golf Tips with Bobby Lopez

Constant updates on new golf tips to improve your golf game! I post any new methods we used to resolve a specific golf swing fault. I'm always searching for a better way to communicate improvements in our student's golf games. As an added bonus we have golf comedy clips from our radio show on ESPN and tips for doing business while on the golf course. Golf is the game of business...start golf networking!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Can a Yo Yo Improve Your Golf Swing?

This idea came to me when I was desperately trying to find a new way of demonstrating the body turn and tilt in a manner that would be easier for you to visualize and understand.  Once I reviewed the video I knew I was correct and I hope you agree. 

One needs to set the body with some tilt towards your back foot at address, turn from the tilted position without lifting...then turn back on that same exact angle without changing any tilt angles or positions.  It looks so simple you'll probably think like I did, why didn't I come up with this sooner!

Now to accomplish this swing motion you need to practice in your back yard and/or in front of a mirror.  You might consider videoing yourself doing this drill.  You might need to do this about a billion times without a golf ball until you can master it with a golf ball.

Click on the little box in the lower right corner to enlarge the video.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home